Dogs don’t have souls, do they electricity bill


Mason Lee, my angel, big boy, handsome gentle giant and fur-child crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge on November 23, 2016. Mason was preceded in death by his best friend and fur-brother, Spanky Lee whom he loved dearly. Mason was a healthy boy for the most part with the exception of Congestive Heart Failure in which he was under veterinarian care for and on medication; however, on November 20, 2016, he got ill. His abdomen immediately swelled up out of nowhere, which called for a trip to the veterinarian. He was diagnosed as having liver, lung and spleen cancer. He crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge on his own 2 days following his cancer diagnosis. He was a very happy, loving boy who loved absolutely any and every thing, especially his older brother Spanky Lee whom preceded him in death two years prior. Both boys left behind their fur-sister Daisy Mae whom loved both of her brothers very much. He will always be my handsome gentle giant.

Spanky Lee, my little angel, sweet, loving, handsome one-eyed boy, and fur-child crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge on May 4, 2014 after a year-long battle with cancer. gas news today He left behind two Boston Terrier fur-siblings, his brother Mason Lee and sister Daisy-Mae. Not only was Spanky their best friend, he was mine as well. He loved his momma, siblings, toys and treats, but most of all he loved everybody whom he met. During the cancer process his attitude never changed and he was one of the happiest and most loving boys I have ever met. 101 gas station He will always be my handsome one-eyed boy.

One of the hardest things in life, aside from saying goodbye to a loved one, is saying goodbye to our beloved family pets. This is so difficult right now. We love our Boston baby so much. Kasey, you will be at the Rainbow Bridge soon. We will love you always. Run with them baby boy!! You have brought us 11 years of joy, laughter, Boston kisses, Boston gas, louder snores than your daddy, and we thank God for that.

This is my Goobie. She was not quite 4 when she crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Her vet never knew exactly why she got so sick all of a sudden. She thinks it must have been a stroke. Goobie was a sweetheart that loved everybody. And everybody loved her. I miss her so much every day. I will see her again one day. Until that day comes . . electricity jewels I will love you forever sweet Goobie Girl.

The ladies at the vet Clinic were so nice to me. Dr. Drea’ took me home with me to watch me over night. She did a lot of research to try to find out what was wrong so she could help me get better. She was very nice and her assistant Stephanie was very nice also. She sat on the floor and held me in a blanket until you could get there. Every time she put me down I would squeak and fuss. I didn’t mean to be bad. I was very afraid. I didn’t want to be alone. I was in a strange place and I needed to feel their touch. I lost my sight and hearing but I could feel their touch. And I could smell you when you got there. I’m so glad you were there with me. Your touch made me relax. I wanted to stay with you but I couldn’t. It’s like I was lost somewhere way down deep in my mind and I couldn’t get out and come back to you.

Cookie was an owner dump at age 13 – she somehow popped up on my newsfeed and the rest is history. e payment electricity bill mp We fostered her and then formally adopted her. We had her for nine months. In that time, she got to go camping, have golf cart rides and eat her favorite treats of Pupperoni, hamburgers and pizza. Most of all she knew she had a family that loved her dearly. We think of you every day and miss you. e gasoline Love u my sweets!

Gracie was my foster fail. As far as I know she was about 12 when she died unexpectedly this past June. I got her from the local shelter, and she had cancer, heartworms, worms, wasn’t housebroken and wasn’t spayed (I suspect she was a little backyard breeder). She was also missing one eye and that side of her face was partially paralyzed. It took a year to get her straightened out, and by that time, I was head over heels in love. She was SO happy, so cheerful! She made my day, and my life, better just by being in it.

Doc was a rescue and came to me with severe fear aggression. About the same time I decided to return him, my house burned down and we ended up living in a little camper together. Neither of us was happy about it, believe me. Over time, Doc started talking to me, and in return, I started very cautiously touching him. We bonded over a period of several months and he became my best friend. He also turned into Mr. Social Butterfly and just knew the whole world loved him. He died of cancer this past May, 2016.

Max was loving and absolutely crazy! He’d come tearing into the room with a huge grin on his face, ricochet off the back of the sofa, and keep right on going. He was also notorious for running into walls and doors. He loved loved loved his squeaky toys. He was terrified of thunder and would take off at the first hint, digging under the fence if need be. We lost him several times. He died much too soon, but his joy lives on. f gas regulations r22 Died June 2011 of unknown causes.

Sammy came to us in 2012 from a rescue in Chicago called Rescue Me Clifford. He was dumped by his owner because he was old they said and it’s hard to adopt out senior dogs. Most seem to want a puppy! We said we would take him. We had 4 wonderful years with Sammy and he finally succummed to congestive heart failure in June 2016 at age 17. We’ll see you in heaven one day sweet Sammy!